Cannot sign into the watch after the last update

Forum Forum Quick Fixes Cannot sign into the watch after the last update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ayush Tripathi 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Ayush Tripathi
    Participant

Hello,
    After the last update(April,2018),i couldnt sign in the watch with my phone.I am on android 8.1.My watch wasnt able to connect to my phone so I tried logging out of my watch and re-pairing it with my mobile.But now, though the watch gets paired via bluetooth,its stuck on the qr code screen and only wait sign is shown in the app.
    I tried switching the bluetooth tethering on and off and everything I possibly can but it gives the same result.
    Guys please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if its a software glitch then please roll back the software patch to the last working one so that we can use our watches for now.

Thank you

Ayush Tripathi
    Participant

@admin,please help.The watch isnt functioning anymore.Its been 3 days and yet no reply.Please help.

I have the same problem

Ayush Tripathi
    Participant

Hello,
    I contacted blink team via mail and got the issue fixed.Here are the instructions they sent me,hope it help.

1)Please ensure that your watch is updated and is on the latest Marvin version (15th January, 2018)
    2)Do a Connectivity Reset of the watch using Blink Desktop app
    3)Restart the watch
    4)Pair the watch with the

Blink Phone app

Ayush Tripathi
    Participant

Hello,
    I contacted blink team via mail and got the issue fixed.Here are the instructions they sent me,hope it help.

1)Please ensure that your watch is updated and is on the latest Marvin version (15th January, 2018)
    2)Do a Connectivity Reset of the watch using Blink Desktop app
    3)Restart the watch
    4)Pair the watch with the Blink Phone app.

Ayush Tripathi
    Participant

Sorry for the same post twice.Moderator,please delete the first one.
    Also,just click on the ‘Blink Phone App’ in the above post and it will open up the page to download it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.