Double tap on screen shows ' iam almost there" ….forever!!

Forum Forum Quick Fixes Double tap on screen shows ' iam almost there" ….forever!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shashank Tantri 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Shashank Tantri
    Participant

There seems to b a problem with marvin voice on my device. It shows Iam almost there…..n nothing, only tat!! Before the last update, atleast the voice would listen n say, iam sorry, blah blah , as it didnt support most the apps but now, nothing.The bluetooth tethering is enabled n yet it says enable internet sharing most of the times when trying to reply to some msgs. Blink team, I have purchased the watch in Dec 2016 m yet to use it full time just because the performance is never consistent. its almost a year since my purchase n by now things must have been fixed. Please help me start using the watch!!!!!

Shashank Tantri
    Participant

@admin there is another problem. I am not able to accept calls/reject calls on the watch. I got the notification , with the name of contact, with reject and accept icons. when I touch the accept or reject icons , goes back to the watch screen. Before the last update, i was able to atleast recieve calls on my watch. Iam using Oneplus 5…..tried the trouble shooting posted on the website, no use.

Blink Team
    Keymaster

Hi Shashank,

We are extremely sorry for the hassle. We assure you our team is working hard to make the experience on the watch seamless and smoother than before.

Regarding the issue, request you to share with us the logs and we will get back to you within 12 hours of the submission. Our team will sharing the instructions for log submission on your registered e-mail ID.

Shashank Tantri
    Participant

@admin its been 5 days (3 working days)since I submitted the logs as requested by the support team….no fixes yet?? Just a gentle reminder.

Shashank Tantri
    Participant

@admin What is happening blink team????? its been 40 days since I reported n submitted logs, customer support told me a fix will b rolled out within a week when I called sometime around sep 5th. By the time u guys fix everything , the battery would have deteriorated naturally cos of aging (2yrs since purchase) and i would b forced to switch off BT, reduce brightness, not pair with my phone , etc, just to make sure i can wear it atleast for 12 hours!!!! Totally disappointed guys.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.