Ios app

Forum Forum Software Ios app

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nitish 6 months ago.

• Author

Nitish
    Participant

Even after repeated registrations i am not able to find the ios application to support this watch. Please can you provide a download link for the same or send it over mail…[email protected]
    I amrly waiting for it.

Blink Team
    Keymaster

Hi Nitish!

The Blink Watch app is live on App store and you can download it from there. Also, we have sent a mail with instructions, to update the watch before pairing with app store app.

Cheers,
    Team Blink

Nitish
      Participant

Hi

Thank for your response. I haven’t got any mail with the steps or application downlowd link. My id is [email protected], can you please sent it across.

Mihir
    Participant

Watch Sync and iOS app issue

Hi, my iOS app finds it really difficult to easily sync with the watch. Today, it wasnt able to do that at all. After trying repeatedly, it erased today’s fitness data from the watch’s display and also set the time on the watch back, by 1 hour!

This is some really strange behavior on the watch. The only change is that my phone updated to iOS 10.3.2 last night- is it going to screw everything up?

Thanks, and please share some thoughts Blink team.
    Mihir

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.