Please consider following issues and resolve it in next update

Forum Forum Software Please consider following issues and resolve it in next update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Piyush Diyora 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Piyush Diyora
    Participant

I received my Blink classic watch today. It is one of the most beautiful smart watch that I have ever seen. However, there are some glitch on the software side. Hence, please consider following issues,

1) While receiving a call, If the caller name is Long, the screen does not display entire name of the calling person. Either add Name auto right to left scrolling function or it should automatically resize the font size based on the caller name length

2) Whatsapp – When I try to reply to whats app messages, I am able to submit one reply, following that other messages are not sent. Also, I am not able to open images or videos that are sent on whatsapp messages.

3) Voice issue – When I receive a call, I am able to clearly hear callers voice, however, the caller receives lots of background noises (Something like – when you hear voice on a Walkie-Talkie). Please try to reduce those background noises.

4) Bluetooth disconnects – I have observed that Blink watch stays connected to the mobile only when the mobile app is open (Is it true?). When I minimize the app, blink watch stays connected for a while after several minutes watch disconnects, even when my mobile Bluetooth and Bluetooth tethering is on. Please try to update the mobile app. The app should remain active in background (if it does not have that function).

Request – Blink has lots of watch faces, however most of them are with black background. Can you please add watch faces with white background (White background for all watch faces which are already present in the database, as well as for new watch faces)

I was not able to use and try all the functions of the watch. I will let you know about other issues as and when I find any.

Regards,
    Piyush Diyora

Piyush Diyora
    Participant

Other Issues

5) Watch does not vibrate when I receive a notification

6) watch does not ring and vibrate when I receive a call

Regards,
    Piyush Diyora

Piyush Diyora
    Participant

7) When I press the only button present on the watch. App menu opens. However, the only way to go back to the main clock screen is to press the button again. May be you can provide a home icon on that app menu screen. When user taps on the icon, screen changes to the main clock. (If user keeps using the only button present on the watch, after months it might stop working physically, so just to avoid that can you please provide other option to tap back to the main clock screen)

Regards,
    Piyush Diyora

Piyush Diyora
    Participant

8) My google account calender does not sync with the watch.

9) Feature – It would usefull if you can incorporate notes (which can be sync with google account) app and voice recorder app.

Regards,
    Piyush Diyora

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.