Unable to pair Blink

Forum Forum Marvin OS Updates Unable to pair Blink

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ezhiil Ash (eli180) 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ashish Ahuja
    Participant

I got my Blink classic delivered today with few issues. Now after I switched on the watch, I am unable to pair my watch both on Android and iOS.

Android

I downloaded the app from Play store and when I try to login to my google account i get an error saying the webview cannot send oath authentication requests to google.

Android Issue

iOS

I did the same for my iOS 10.x and I was able to login to my google account but when I tried to scan the QR code, I get an alert saying update your watch with the Blink desktop app or the Test Flight Blink app. I don’t have the test flight link and the desktop app needs the watch to be already connected at least once.

iOS issue

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Ashish Ahuja.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Ashish Ahuja.

Ashish Ahuja
    Participant

I was able to connect to my iPhone using the testflight app link sent to me by the @admin but on android the same issue still prevails.

Ezhiil Ash (eli180)
    Participant

Hey bro can you share the link of the testflight app… As I am getting the error code 1 when I open the app in my iPhone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.