Follow the instructions to setup Blink App on your phone:
- Download and install Blink App on your phone.
- Open the Blink App on your phone after installation.
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- Turn ON your Blink Watch by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Blink logo.
- Make sure both devices are charged and keep them close together as you connect them.
Key features of Blink Mobile App:
Your Blink mobile app is crucial to manage the services on your watch and update the watch among other things, for instance,
- Blink app will help you in updating watch apps and Marvin OS
- It will help us in communicating the upcoming features better
- It can help you in finding your watch, once you misplaced
Managing preferences using Blink app
- It allows you to see the status(whether switched on/off) of the internet
- It can give notification access to the watch
- It can help you blacklist app, for which the notifications are no longer needed on the watch
- It helps manage the data on fitness app
- It allows you to sync your google calendars with the timeline app on the watch
- It allows you to manage phone calls from Blink
- It gives Uber access to your watch
Follow the instructions to setup Blink App on your desktop:
- Download the Blink App on your Mac or PC.
- Install it by opening the downloaded .dmg or .exe file.
Note: You need to login your watch on the Blink mobile app before using it with the Desktop App.
Key features of Blink Desktop App:
Blink desktop application is an effort towards updating OS and tackling issues effortlessly and with least amount of intervention. It will enable you to independently:
- Update Marvin OS and Watch apps in less than a minute
- Reset connectivity if unable to connect Blink to your phone
- Upload logs for issues you’re facing to help us quickly solve the issue