- Brightness-To increase/decrease the brightness of the watch from the phone app, go to display–>brightness–>rotate around the circle
- Screen Timeout-To increase/decrease the screen timeout, go to display–>brightness–>increase/decrease
Sound and vibrations
- Alarm-To increase or decrease the alarm sound on watch go to settings–>sound and vibrations→–>Alarm–>increase/decrease
- Media-to increase or decrease the media sound on watch go to settings–>sound and vibrations–>Media–>increase/decrease
- Notification-to increase or decrease the notification sound on watch go to settings–>sound and vibrations–>notifications–>increase/decrease
- Vibration–>to enable vibrations on the watch go to settings–>sound and vibrations–>vibration–>on/off
To enable screen on/off with a gesture, go to settings–>sound and vibrations–>gesture–>on/off. Enabling gesture will result in higher consumption of battery.
Watch can be switched off/restarted/switched to power saver mode from the settings on the watch as well.