Stuck on ‘Internet Access’ page on Android phone
- When stuck on Internet Access page on the android app, proceed to Settings > click More > Tethering & portable hotspot–>enable Bluetooth tethering.
- Go back to the app and click on Next button to proceed.
Internet Access page on Blink App
Tap on Settings
Tap on More under Settings
Tap on Tethering & portable hotspot
Enable Bluetooth tethering
Android app not working on my phone
- Blink Android app will work on devices running on Android 4.4 and above. If the device used by you is running on the compatible version and the companion app doesn’t work/crash on the device:
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the device.
- The issue could arise because of the app not being compatible with the specific device or its software. We request you to wait for the update and try it thereafter.
- In case the issue remains unresolved even after the update, please notify us on [email protected] and we shall work on the fix of it.
Stuck on ‘Internet Access’ screen on watch
- When stuck on internet page on the watch, check on your phone for the Bluetooth tethering (on Android) and Personal hotspot (on iOS) proceed to Settings > Accept the pairing request > enable Personal hotspot > enable Bluetooth tethering.
- Go back to the app and click on next button to proceed.