- Companion iOS app not working
- Stuck on ‘spinner’ in the iOS app
- Stuck on ‘Internet Access’ page on iOS phone
Companion iOS app not working
Companion iOS app for Blink will work on devices running on iOS 8 and above. If the device used by you is running on the compatible version and the companion app doesn’t work/crash on the device:
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the device.
- The issue could arise because of the issue with the Google login. Logout of the app and login again.
- Try logging in from an alternate Google account.
- In case the issue remains unresolved please notify us on email@example.com and we shall work the fix of it.
Stuck on ‘spinner’ in the iOS app
- When stuck on ‘spinner’ on the iOS phone app, uninstall and re-install the app
- connect your watch with the desktop app
- Go to Blink Support for downloading the Blink Desktop App
- Install in on your Mac or PC
- Plug the watch to your Mac or PC using the dock and USB cable
- The desktop app shall cognize the connected watch
- Update the watch using the option given and connect with the phone
- In case the problem persists, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9066023660.
Stuck on ‘Internet Access’ page on iOS phone
- When stuck on internet page on the iOS app, proceed to Settings > Accept the pairing request > Switch on the Personal hotspot > enable Bluetooth tethering.
- Go back to the app and click on Next button to proceed.
Setting Notification preferences
Now you can customize the notifications allowed on your watch using the Preferences setting on the phone app. To blacklist notifications from certain apps on your Blink, please follow the steps given below:
- Open the Blink Phone App
- Go to Preferences > Notifications
- Tap on ‘Add’ to choose the apps of which you don’t want the notifications on the watch